Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wild Woman

Earth maiden, sing me to the sweet slumbers of your translucent lullabies. Dance me to sleep upon fairy wings. I release myself upon the fortress of your graceful protection.

My bright and yellow star, you lead me past an illusion of this vessel and illuminate all this dismal confusion.

Carpenter of my heart, chisel away an opening that was sealed closed for fears of pains and sorrows. Bring balance to the earth and sky of my blooming body. Blood of balance.... breath of life.
_______________________________

There you are.....
Wild woman. Wild mother.
Wild nature of a soul wishing to be freed.
I found her in the forest.
I found the nurturing nourishment I have needed in the lush green leaves that lift the lungs and soothe the spirit.

Amulets and talismans, are no longer needed in the mountain.
The dirt is my amulet,
My talisman-- the moon.

But alas, back to the fables of a city.
Paved roads, concrete jungle....
City stories of caged companionships.
Carefully confused by domestic disturbances.
I play along....
I await my days till I go home to the mother.
Back to the forest of my inner growth.
Back to the mountain that secures my soul.
My soul that is truly, always free.....

We are free....

....free to fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment